Wednesday 27 March 2013

'Downton Abbey' Star Jessica Brown Findlay Regrets Topless Scene


Findlay told the Radio Times, "To be legit, 'Albatross' was naivety and not realizing that I was able to state no. I had no clue what was setting off to happen and thought I was heading off to be shot from behind." 

Without a doubt she went onto take her garments off in the new UK progression "Labyrinth," however that is it for her. The 23-year-old doesn't think she will uncover on Polaroid again. 

Jessica proceeded, "If you're setting off to do a bare scene, be trustworthy and regular. Elsewise I'd be starving myself everlastingly, which I just can't do! The thought that actresses might work out at the rec center for a thousand hours before hand... I was drinking pints and consuming burgers. Anyhow truly, its not something I might do again." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment