Thursday 5 September 2013

Snooki strikes back at critics of her weight loss: ‘I don’t look emaciated; I look healthy!’
The reality TV star lost 50 pounds and is now feeling the heat for being ‘too skinny.’
‘Too skinny" my a--. #FIT' Snooki posts a workout photo on Instagram.

Snooki is fighting back against critics of her weight loss.

Once 146 pounds during her days on MTV’s “Jersey Shore,” the reality TV star is now a slimmed-down 96 pounds. But she feels like she’s the healthiest she’s ever been, not skinny or sick.
“People are jerks,” she told InTouch. “I don’t look emaciated; I look healthy!”

Polizzi’s weight loss in recent months has led to some critics to say the former ‘Jersey Shore’ star is now too thin....

JON KOPALOFF/FILMMAGIC

Polizzi’s weight loss in recent months has led to some critics to say the former ‘Jersey Shore’ star is now too thin....

She credits her fit physique to intense workouts at the gym alongside a personal trainer. Still, she finds things she can improve upon.

“My arms still jiggle when I wave!” she added. “I’m 4-foot-9, which is the size of a third-grader, so weighing 96 pounds is normal for me.”

Feeling good about herself, the mother of one son, Lorenzo LaValle, with boyfriend Jionni LaValle previously posted an Instagram photo showing off her bicep muscles after she was slammed for being too skinny.
The slimmer Polizzi attends the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center last month.

KEVIN MAZUR/WIREIMAGE FOR MTV

The slimmer Polizzi attends the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center last month.

“Too skinny’ my a--. #FIT,” she wrote.

Snooki will soon be cha, cha, cha-ing all the negative things the critics have to say away, as it was recently announced that she’ll be on the 17th season of “Dancing With the Stars.”

this news is collected from: http://www.nydailynews.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment